To get approved for Google AdSense, you need to follow certain guidelines and requirements. Here are the general steps to apply for and get approved for Google AdSense:
- Create a website or blog: Google AdSense requires you to have a website or blog with original content that complies with Google’s policies. Make sure your website or blog has sufficient, high-quality content that is valuable to users.
- Sign up for Google AdSense: Go to the Google AdSense website (https://www.google.com/adsense) and sign up for an account. You will need to provide your website or blog URL, your personal information, and other details as requested during the sign-up process.
- Review and comply with AdSense policies: Read and understand the Google AdSense program policies, which outline the requirements for website content, ad placement, and user experience. Make sure your website complies with these policies to increase your chances of approval.
- Add AdSense code to your website: Once your AdSense account is approved, you will receive a unique AdSense code. You will need to add this code to your website or blog, following Google’s instructions. This allows Google to display ads on your site.
- Wait for the review process: Google will review your website and application to ensure it complies with their policies. The review process may take several days to weeks, depending on various factors.
- Receive approval notification: If your website meets all of Google’s AdSense program policies, you will receive an approval notification via email. You will then be able to start displaying ads on your website and earn revenue from valid clicks and impressions.
It’s important to note that Google’s AdSense program has strict guidelines and policies, and it’s crucial to comply with them to avoid any violations that could result in account suspension or termination. Be sure to read and understand the AdSense policies thoroughly and follow best practices for optimizing ad placement and user experience on your website.
Useful Links: BishalRajwarNepali, BishalRajwarEnglish, AddUnit, OfficerBishal, PolicingStudent, GegreSoft, LBR, KKR, College Of Policing, SocialWorkNepal, WindowsActivate, Jyamuno, PolicingStudent, InnerPeace, Jyamuno, BishalRajwar.com.np, BishalRajwar.com, AddUnit, Nepalese Society, YouTube.