The regulatory body, the Nepal Telecommunications Authority, has urged Internet users to use the Internet by adopting cyber security measures.
NEA has suggested to the internet users the measures to keep the home WiFi safe:
- After the internet service provider has connected the home wifi, get the admin username and password of the wifi router from the internet service provider. Change the password.
- Change the default name of the wireless home network (SSID) and keep a strong password for WiFi.
- Hide the SSID of your home WiFi to make it inaccessible to others.
- To secure home WiFi, select and configure WPATU / WP3 in network encryption.
- Configure the wireless router’s software to be regularly updated.
Using WiFi by winding the MAC addresses of mobile, laptop, computer, tablet etc. devices of the people who use WiFi at home.
- Switch off the wireless router when the internet is not used at home.
Useful Website Links: Google, GegreSoft, LBR, KKR, Bishal Rajwar, Bing, Age Calculator, BMI Calculator, Character Counter, BR, Microsoft, Color Picker, Date Calculator, GPA Calculator, Percentage Calculator, Robots.txt Generator, Unit Converter, Word Counter, RajwarBishal, Ecosia.