Last Updated: 1st January, 2024
Welcome to Our Website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our Site.
Use of the Site
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this Site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- All content and materials on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of our website and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- By submitting any content to the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such content.
Limitation of Liability
- We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the content for any purpose. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
Links to Third-Party Websites
- The Site may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the content or availability of these websites and are not responsible for any damages or losses arising from your use of them.
Modifications to the Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed by the laws of Nepal. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be resolved through arbitration by the rules of the Nepal Government.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.